What is Augmate?
Where is Augmate based?
What is the Augmate Connect platform?
When is Augmate Connect going to launch?
Is Augmate open source?
Why is Augmate going enterprise first?
When is the Token Sale?
Our Token Sale started on December 15th, 2017 and extends until June 15th, 2018. Accredited investors can participate in our sale by going to ComplyAPI by Coinlist . International Investors are covered under Regulation S rules as per our SAFT and supportive PPM.
Can non-accredited investors participate?
In the U.S., only verified accredited investors can participate. For international investors, we realize that it is often difficult to document accreditation status so they should contact us directly if they are having difficulty with the accreditation verification. Regardless, all investors will need to be verified under KYC/AML.
What is your hard cap and what is the total supply of tokens?
What happens to unsold tokens?
Is there a vesting schedule for the tokens?
What is the process to invest using ComplyAPI by Coinlist?
- Register at ComplyAPI by Coinlist.
- Submit under the KYC/AML process for identity verification.
- Submit information required for investor accreditation.
- U.S. required
- International may be required, contact us if having issues.
- Upon verification per above, a SAFT will be delivered as a DocuSign document for review and signature.
- Upon signature of SAFT, fund using the provided wallet or wire information.