Contact DPOIf you have a special request concerning your personal data, please use this to contact our Data Protection Officer directly.
Privacy SettingsUse this tool to control the services and third-parties we share your data with.
Request ArchiveUse this to perform a Subject Access Request. We will send you a copy of all the personal data we currently possess on you.
UnsubscribeIf you would like to stop receiving all marketing emails from us, please fill out this form.
Forget MeComplete this form to submit an erasure request. Caution, this cannot be undone.
overview text ????
1. Who Collects Your Information On Our Website?We do. Under the GDPR, Augment is what is known as the “Controller” of the Personal Data that you provide to us. We collect information from you on the Website, and we are responsible for protection of your information.
2. What Information Does Augmate Collect?
A. Requested Information. On our Contact page, we may request specific PII about you in order to register you for our email list or fulfill your requests for information. You may choose not to provide your PII, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the features of our Website. We only collect basic personal data about you that does not include any special types of information (e.g., health-related) or location-based information. The types of personal information we collect and save include:
- Contact information such as name, email address, physical address and phone number;
- Information you provide such as feedback, comments or other messages; and
- Technical information collected in our logs. Such information may include standard web log entries that contain your IP address, page URL and timestamp.
B. Aggregate Information. We may also collect anonymous, non-identifying and aggregate information such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
3. Why Is My Information Being Collected?We need to collect your personal information so that we can respond to your requests for information or to be added to our emailing lists. We also collect aggregate information to help us better design the Website. We collect log information for monitoring purposes to help us to diagnose problems with our servers, administer the Website, calculate usage levels, and otherwise provide services to you.
4. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
A. We use the personal information you provide for the purposes for which you have submitted it including:
- Responding To Your Inquiries and Fulfilling Your Requests. We may use your PII to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests for information.
- Communicating With You About Our Services. We may use your PII to send you information about new services and other items that may be of interest to you.
B. We may use anonymous information that we collect to improve the design and content of our Website, and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze how our site is used, as well as to offer you programs or services.
5. Do We Share Your Personal Information?We will not share your personal information except: (a) for the purposes for which you provided it; (b) with your consent; (c) as may be required by law or as we think necessary to protect our organization or others from injury (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena, in response to a law enforcement agency request, or when we believe that someone is causing, or is about to cause, injury to or interference with the rights or property of another); or (d) with persons or organizations with whom we contract to carry out internal site operations or business activities. With your knowledge and consent, we may share your personal information with our business partners. We may also share aggregate information with others, including affiliated and non-affiliated organizations.
6. How Can You Access And Control Your Information?
For instructions on how you can access your personal information that we have collected, or how to correct any errors in such information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will also promptly stop using your information and remove it from our servers and database at any time upon your e-mail request. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access, making corrections or removing your information.
7. How We Store and Protect Your Information
A. After receiving your personal information, we will store it on our Website servers for future use. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage solution can ever be completely secure. As a result, although we take industry-standard steps to protect your information (e.g., strong encryption), we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or receive from us or that we store on our or our service providers' systems.
B. If you are visiting the Website from outside of the USA, your connection will be through and to servers located in the USA, and the information you provide will be securely stored in our web servers and internal systems located within the USA.
C. We store your personal information until you request us to remove it from our servers. We store our logs and other technical records indefinitely.
A. To enhance your online experience with us, our web pages may presently or in the future use "cookies." Cookies are text files that our web server may place on your hard disk to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other PII unless you choose to provide this information to us. Once you choose to provide PII, however, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
B. Augmate or our service providers may also use "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") in connection with some Augmate Website pages and HTML-formatted email messages for purposes of, among other things, compiling aggregate statistics about website usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to website visitors and may be associated with cookies on visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us and our service providers to count users who have visited certain pages of the Augmate Website, to deliver customized services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can inform the sender of the email whether and when the email has been opened.
C. As you use the Internet, you leave a trail of electronic information at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as "clickstream data”, can be collected and stored by a web site's server. Clickstream data can reveal the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the web site from which you linked to the Augmate Website. We may use clickstream data as a form of non-personally identifiable information to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Website, how visitors navigate through the Website, and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. We will only use this information to improve our site.
9. Collection of Information by Others
Our Terms and Conditions document identifies certain third party websites to which we may provide links, and that you may click on our Website. Please check the privacy policies of these other websites to learn how they collect, use, store and share information that you may submit to them or that they collect.
10. Children and Young People’s Information
We do not knowingly collect any information from any minors, and we comply with all applicable privacy laws including the GDPR, USA Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and associated Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules for collecting personal information from minors. If you have concerns about this Website or its services, wish to find out if your child has accessed our services, or wish to remove your child's personal information from out servers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our site will not knowingly accept personal information from anyone under 13 years old in violation of applicable laws, without consent of a parent or guardian. If you believe that your child under 13 has gained access to our Website without your permission, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Changes to this Policy
12. Our Contact Information
Copyright © Augmate Corporation. All rights reserved. The Website is the property of Augmate Corporation, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. This includes the content, appearance, and design of the Website, as well as the trademarks, product names, graphics, logos, service names, slogans, colors, and designs.
Our designated data protection officer is Eddie Quiroz.
You can contact our DPO directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
If you submit this form we will send you a report outlining all of the data we currently possess on you.
Please use this form if you would like to be unsubscribed from all of our email marketing lists.
If you submit a forget-me request, also known as an erasure request, we will delete all of the data we currently possess on you. Caution, this can not be undone.